Runner up in the Knysna Awards Social Media & Blog award
Thank you ABC of Spirit Talk and sorry I haven’t done a great job of following instructions!
7 things about me
- My favourite colours are green and then yellow
- I have dyed my hair every shade under the sun and used to be a punk in my youth
- I changed my career direction at 40
- I LOVE technology and am an Apple Mac fan
- Cinnamon is my favourite smell
- I grew up in the apartheid regime in South Africa and if it still existed would be arrested for transgressing two laws
- I have never had kids or wanted kids. I don’t think I would find it possible to love children more than my cats
I nominate the following blogs for awards;
All things Mac
Great advise from a Persian breeder
One of the nicest bands in South Africa’s blog- great music, great people, great attitude
Helping save South Africa’s lions
Johannesburg Persian Rescue run by the wonderful Joy
Thanks to all of those delightful people who have nominated me for awards – you rock…!
I have been an educator for almost 20 years. Prior to that, I worked in private industry for 15 years, then returned to university to earn my education degree. For the past 11 years, I have been a co-creator of learning in a unique, progressive, alternative educational school of choice. Currently, I am engaged in a doctoral program at Gonzaga University in Spokane. A main theme in my learning there has been the roles of systems thinking, complexity theory, and organizational theory, and how they apply to education generally and the learning environment I share with students, parents, and colleagues.
The rules are:
View original post 697 more words